Do you have a Visual Basic 2005/2008 Sample Code?

Aug 31, 2012 at 12:04 AM
Edited Aug 31, 2012 at 12:05 AM

Great project, the sample code looks great!

Do you have a sample written in Visual Basic 2008. I am a VB developer and have a hard time undestanding the WPF sample CS code and how it works.

Best Regards,

Edwin

Aug 31, 2012 at 6:00 AM

Sorry, I do not have any VB examples.

Sep 7, 2012 at 10:17 AM

Ive got some done in VB 2010 .....

Sep 28, 2012 at 3:35 PM

rocheey can you provide some sample VB code?

Sep 28, 2012 at 8:02 PM
Sure.... I put it aside for a little while, cause of one bug I ran into... but plan on getting back into this project soon.

The zip file is VB2010. Im using the express edition.

My mail server was flagging the zip file for having executables in them ... so I renamed the .zip file to .jpg

Just rename and unzip .....

Have fun!

On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 10:35 AM, ermnet <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

rocheey can you provide some sample VB code?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (helixToolkit@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email helixToolkit@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

Dec 23, 2012 at 4:43 PM
Edited Dec 23, 2012 at 4:43 PM
hi,
i'm interested too into VB examples.
Where can i find your VB2010.jpg file?
thanks in advance

rocheey wrote:
Sure.... I put it aside for a little while, cause of one bug I ran into... but plan on getting back into this project soon.
My mail server was flagging the zip file for having executables in them ... so I renamed the .zip file to .jpg
Have fun!
Dec 29, 2012 at 2:24 PM
Inline image 1

On Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 11:43 AM, killtherisk <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

hi,
i'm interested too into VB examples.
Where can i find your VB2010.jpg file?
thanks in advance

rocheey wrote:
Have fun!

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (helixToolkit@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email helixToolkit@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

Oct 26, 2013 at 10:55 AM
Hi
Anyone able to post rocheey's VB source somewhere we can download it? It would be invaluable for me as I'm struggling to get Helix working at all in VB......

Thanks
Oct 26, 2013 at 4:39 PM
hey, this is rocheey. Im on my way out the door at work, but will send it your way monday morning (I'm east coast USA)
cheers