This toolkit looks amazing, takes much of the grunt work out of building 3D wpf graphics. I am wondering how large a task it would be to build an ActiveX control using this toolkit? I have a requirement to build a control that can draw:
- 3D Cylinders and cones (with different textures)
- Rectangular 'pipes' (tubing)
- Text to annotate objects in the 3D space
- Lines and polylines
- Apply different colors and lighting to the scene
- Rotate, zoom, pan, print and export the 3D view
I am very new to Visual Studio... Thanks.